im trying to be more positive *sheds electrons and becomes highly unstable*
Please reblog or like if you feel a teacher’s negative behaviour towards you has ever brought your grade down or caused you to lose interest in a class.
This would really help me with a research project I’m starting.
The National - Slow Show
I made a mistake in my life today
Everything I love gets lost in the drawers
I want to start over, I want to be winning
Way out of sync from the beginning
I wanna hurry home to you
Put on a slow, dumb show for you and crack you up
So you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
God, I’m very, very frightened I’ll overdo it
YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT SOMEONE BY THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO.
HIT SHUFFLE ON YOUR IPOD, PHONE, ITUNES, MEDIA PLAYER ETC. AND WRITE DOWN THE FIRST 20 SONGS. THEN PASS THIS ON TO 10 PEOPLE.
tagged by my dearest scruffyqueer and so alas I must do as I am commanded.
1. Billie’s Blues - Billie Holiday
2. Blackbird - Across the Universe
3. Bridges and Balloons - Joanna Newsom
4. Georgia On My Mind - Ella Fitzgerald
5. When the Day is Short - Martha Wainwright
6. Sonata for Cello and Piano in F Minor - The Royal Tenenbaums Soundtrack
7. June Six - New Buffalo
8. Counting Stars on the Ceiling - Stars
9. Southern Point - Grizzly Bear
10. 1901 - Phoenix
11. Straumnes - Sigur Ros
12. Unbelievers - Vampire Weekend
13. Video Games - Lana Del Rey
14. New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
15. American Flag - Cat Power
16. Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective
17. The Beauty Is - The Light in the Piazza
18. J’ai deux amours - An Education Sountrack
19. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
20. Mushaboom - Feist
I tag my wonderful school girls ms t-e-quila and ms only-a-little-lost, and an amazing mutual ms celiinaax (thank you for the wonderful breakup movies list ♥)